EAMCET Counselling Dates 2013 | AP EAMCET 2013 Counselling Notification
EAMCET Counselling Dates 2013, AP EAMCET 2013 Counselling Notification, ap EAMCET 2013 counselling, ap EAMCET counselling schedule 2013, EAMCET web counselling dates 2013, ap EAMCET counselling schedule 2013, ap EAMCET counselling schedule dates 2013, EAMCET2013 online counselling dates andhra pradesh, ap EAMCET counselling online 2013, www.apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET 2013 Counselling Notification: The qualified candidates of EAMCET-2013 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the 57 Help Line Centers (HLCs) and as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://apeamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
All original certificates like EAMCET Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, VI to Inter Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2013 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence.
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.300/-(SC/ST).
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry
B. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with **.
LAST ++ Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in EAMCET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate Marks. Candidates can change the frozen options once again if they so desire, on 02.09.2013 (From Rank 1 to 100000) and on 03.09.2013 (From 100001 to LAST++) from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence, this is the final opportunity for changing the options and options recorded in the Server on the last day of the schedule alone will be considered for allotment of seats.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. ST candidates to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
3. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Schedule, See the Annexure-III.
4. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2009-PCI-10834-12152, dt: 17/07/2009 has not approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National Open School) for admission into Pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as pharmacist.
5. The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
6. Candidates are informed not to reveal their password, Login ID. No. (Refer Information Booklet), and other basic information to anyone to avoid misuse of said data which are related to Option Entry.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://apeamcet.nic.in on 05.09.2013 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number (Registration Number), Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and also download challan form for payment of fee.
4) Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank.
5) Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order.
6) Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted.
Official Website: https://apeamcet.nic.in/
Click here for EAMCET-2013 Notification Download PDF
Click here for EAMCET 2013 Counseling Helpline Centers (Available Now….)