HP Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2013 | www.hpscb.com
HP Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2013, www.hpscb.com, hp coperative bank recruitment notification 2013, hp co operative bank clerks recruitment 2013, hp cooperative bank assistant managers recruitment 2013, hp coperative bank typists recruitment 2013, hp co operative bank vacancy details, hp co operative bank recruitment 2013, hp state coperative bank recruitment 2013 notification
The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, The Mall Shimla- 171001
RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGERS, STENO TYPISTS, PROGRAMMING ASSISTANTS AND JUNIOR CLERKS.
The HP State Cooperative Bank Ltd., one of the leading Cooperative Banks in the country and the Apex Cooperative Bank in the State of Himachal Pradesh invites ON LINE applications from the eligible candidates, for the recruitment of various categories of posts in the Bank as detailed hereunder. The posts to be filled are purely on CONTRACT BASIS. The breakup of Vacancies is as under,
HP State Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details:
Official Website: http://www.hpscb.com/
Total No. of Posts: 154 Posts
Assistant Manager: 21 Posts
Steno/Typist: 15 Posts
Jr. Clerk: 90 Posts
Programming Assistants: 08 Posts
Junior Clerks (PACS): 16 Posts
Junior Clerk (Other Cooperative Institutions): 04 Posts
Assistant Manager: A second class graduation degree of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
Steno/Typist: 12th pass with minimum 45% marks or equivalent of a recognized university/ Board or a graduate or above. Pass in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi.
Junior Clerk: 12th pass with minimum 45% marks or equivalent of a recognized university/ Board or a graduate or above.
Programming Assistants: Graduate in any stream with PGDCA/BCA from a recognized University and Working Knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling, Basic networking & hardware troubleshooting.
Junior Clerk (PACS) & (Employees of other societies): 12th pass with minimum 40% marks or a graduate or above of a recognized university and a minimum of continuous 5 years service as Trained Secretary of a Primary Agriculture Credit Society or Employee of other Co-operative Societies.
Candidates age limit should be 18 – 45 years as on 01-01-2013.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
For Remaining candidates: Rs. 550/-
All the posts are purely on contract basis on a fixed sum @ initial stage of pay band attached to the post plus admissible Grade Pay and Dearness Allowance thereon. At present Pay Band attached to the respective posts .with admissible Grade Pay is indicated below:-
How to Apply:
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.hpscb.com and click on the “ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” page to open link which will be available from 4th October,2013 to 21st October2013.
- Candidates will have to enter their details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of photograph and Signature.
- Fees can be paid through ON-LINE and OFF-LINE mode as per procedure below.
- The Candidates can fill the forms at any LOK-MITRA KENDRA run by the department of IT , Himachal Pradesh, who have already been requested to help the desirous candidates.
Application Begin Date: 04.10.2013
Application End Date: 21.10.2013
Online Fee Payment Start Date: 04.10.2013
Online Fee Payment Last Date: 21.10.2013
Offline Fee Payment Start Date: 04.10.2013
Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 22.10.2013
Date of Closure for Edit : 21.10.2013
Last Date for Reprint: 05.11.2013
Click here for HPSCB Official Recruitment Notification
Click here for HPSCB Recruitment Online Application Form
Incoming search terms:
- previous year question papers of hpscb bank (2)
- up board examitioan com (1)