MSCE Pune MAHA TET 2013 Application Form | www.mahatet.in
MSCE Pune MAHA TET 2013 Application Form, www.mahatet.in, mahatet online application form 2013, maharastra tet application form 2013, mah tet registration form 2013, mah tet registration last date 2013, maha tet 2013 last date, msce maha tet application date 2013, maha tet application 2013, maha tet 2013 apply online here, mahatet 2013 pune application, msce pune tet application form 2013
MAHA TET 2013 Application Form: Application for enrolment is to be done in 5 Stages as named below for Maharashtra State Teachers Eligibility Test.
- Photo and Signature Upload
- Review and Challan Print
- Fees Payment and Update Challan
- Print Confirmation Page and Submit to DEO
Registration Process requires following details
- Applicants Name, Fathers Name and Surname [use a hyphen (-) in the Surname in the case you dont have a Surname]
- Date of Birth as on SSC Certificate
- Applicants SSC Certificate on which the above date is mentioned
- Applicant’s Full Permanent Address classified as Survey No./House No./Flat No./Lane/Society (if available) , Village/City , Post (if available), District, Taluka/Tahasil, Pin Code, Telephone No.(with STD Code) (if available).
- Applicant’s Mobile No. Which the candidate can receive SMS, Phone call from MSCE.
- Applicant’s email id (in use) on which the candidate can receive the emails from MSCE.
- Whether Applicant’s Domicile status is Maharashtra or Not.
- Applicant’s Gender (Male/Female)
- Applicant’s Caste Category. If not in the Open Category, the candidate should have a Caste Certificate and the Date of Issue of which will be required to be entered in the Registration.
- Whether candidate is differently abled ? If differently abled the candidate should have a certificate if the same. If differently abled whether he/she needs a writer. If candidate wants a writer, he should take prior permission (8 days before exam date) of concerned District Education officer(Primary)
- The Teaching Standards For which the candidates want to apply. Whether 1st to 5th or 6th to 8th or for both. He/She can select any one or both. Candidate applying for 1st to 5th will appear for Paper 1. Candidate Applying for 6th to 8th will appear for Paper 2. Candidate Applying for both will have to appear for Paper 1 and Paper 2 both.
- The First Language of teaching and the Second language of teaching.
- The Educational Qualification with its Total Marks , Marks Obtained and Percentage scored. Only HSC and Degrees other than Education degree are applicable.
- The Professional Qualification, the duration of the course and whether passed, appeared or pursuing . Only Educational Diploma and Degrees are Applicable. Appeared or pursuing candidates have to have a collage bonafied certificate.
- The District of Maharashtra in which the candidate wants to select a Exam center from.
- One of the following photo identity proof and its unique number for the identification of the candidate
- Election Photo Voter Card
- Passbook of Nationalised Bank with Photo
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
The candidate is expected to fill up all the mandatory information (marked with *). The Candidate will be prompted to by the red instructions on the right hand side of the form. On filling up all the information the candidate have to read the Pledge and have accepted the same before he/she saves the form. The Form will be validated for qualification. If not qualified the candidate will receive a message in red on the right hand side of the qualification information. The candidate is expected to change the Teaching class applied for or correct the qualification if entered wrong. No disqualified form will be accepted.
If the Form is qualified is accepted and a Registration No is issued for the candidate. A SMS of the same will be auto sent to the Registered Mobile No of the Applicant having Registration Number and the password of the account. And The Applicant is taken to the next stage.
Click here for MAHATET 2013 Application Form
Click here for MAHA TET 2013 Notification Details
Click here for MAHA TET Exam Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern
Incoming search terms:
- MSCE Pune in Online Form (13)
- www msce pune in application form (4)
- mscepune in online form (4)
- latest news about mahatet certificate (1)
- www mscepune in (1)
- Www commhce pune in (1)
- mscepune name of applicant (1)
- MSCE PUNE MAHATET 2013ACKOWLEDGEMENT (1)
- msce pune mahatet 2013 (1)
- msce pune in (1)