Notification For NTSE 2013 | NMMS 2014 | JSTS 2014
NTSE 2013, NMMS 2014, JSTS 2014, ntse notification 2014, nmms notification 2014, jsts notification 2014, ntse exam 2014 notification, nmms exam 2014 notification, jsts exam 2014 notification, National Talent Search Examination (NTSE-2014) Notification, National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS-2014) Notification, Junior Science Talent Search (JSTS) exam 2013-14 notification
Notification For NTSE 2013 | NMMS 2014 | JSTS 2014: The Directorate of Education, Delhi has issued a public notice regarding the National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2014 Stage I, National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) 2013-14 and Junior Science Talent Search (JSTS) exam 2013-14. The NTSE and NMMS will be conducted in November, while the JSTS will be conducted in February 2014.
Directorate of Education, New Delhi has stated that:
- The first stage of NTSE 2014 is conducted for students studying in class X in Government and recognised private schools including KVS, JNV and NDMC under the jurisdiction of Delhi. Under this scheme 15 percent of seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) category students, 7.5 percent of seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribe (ST) category students and 1 percent of seats are reserved for physically and hearing challenged students.
- NMMS 2013-14 is conducted for students studying in class VIII in government, government-aided or recognised private schools.
- JSTS 2013-14 is conducted in February 2014 for students studying presently in class IX.
- NTSE: You must have secured 60 percent marks in class IX for general category and 55 percent marks for reserved categories in the session 2012-13 irrespective of parental annual income from all sources during 2012-13
- NMMS: You must have secured 55 percent marks in VII for general category and 50 percent marks for reserved category in the session 2012-13. Parental income should not exceed Rs. 1,50,000 for all categories of students during 2012-13.
- JSTS: You must have secured 65 percent marks in class VIII irrespective of parental income from all sources during 2012-13.
- All students who have already received a NTSE scholarship from the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for class VIII are not eligible.
- Applications must be downloaded from the official website, www.edudel.nic.in
- The caste category cannot be changed after the submission of application
- Percentage of marks must be calculated according to the grading system
- Attested copy of caste/PH certificate must be attached with the application form at the time of submission
- Application Performa should be submitted in triplicate at the Science Branch by the Head of School (HOS) duly attested by the HOS on working days in between 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Availability of application forms: Applications available for download on the official website, www.edudel.nic.in
- Last date for receipt of application forms for NTSE and NMMS: 30 August, 2013
- Issue of admit cards for NTSE and NMMS: 7 October to 31 October, 2013
- Examination date for NTSE: 17 November, 2013
- Examination date for NMMS: 24 November, 2013
- Last date for receipt of application forms for JSTS: 31 October, 2013
- Issue of admit cards for JSTS: 23 December, 2013 to 20 January, 2014
- Examination date for JSTS: 2 February, 2014
- NTSE Stage I exam will have two parts - the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT). The questions are pertaining to the secondary level syllabus.
- JSTS has two papers - paper I comprising of 50 marks and paper II comprising 150 marks.Questions are mostly pertaining to class VII and VIII syllabus as per government schools, government-aided schools or local body schools. The duration of the exam is 3.5 hours, in which you will have to answer various multiple choice questions.
- For NMMS 2013-14 programs, students must take the state level examination. Two tests – Mental Ability Test and Scholastic Aptitude Test – will be conducted in which you will have to answer 90 multiple choice questions in ninety minutes in each paper. The syllabus is pertaining to the syllabusof class VII and VIII in government schools/local body schools/government-aided schools.
- Questions will be from subjects such as social science, physics, chemistry and biology, mathematics and general knowledge.
National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme
For the students studying in Government, Local Body and Government Aided Schools in UT CHANDIGARH in Class VIII
Applicable only for those candidates with Parental Income not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum
Last Date of Submission of Application Form : 2nd September, 2013 Date of Examination : 10th November, 2013 (Sunday)
Incoming search terms:
- NTSE 2014 class 8 exam announcement (5)
- nmms odisha (4)
- nmms2014 (4)
- nmms notifications see (3)
- nmms-2014notification (3)
- state level national means-cum-merit scholarship examination results 2013-2014 (3)
- nmms 2014 mumbai (3)
- nmms 2014 (2)
- www nmms 2014 2015 updates (2)
- nmms result 2013-14 (2)