PGECET Allotment Download 2013 | PGECET Allotment Orders
PGECET Allotment Download 2013, PGECET Allotment Orders, www.pgecet.apsche.ac.in, ap pgecet college allotments 2013, download pgecet2013 allotment order, ap pgecet seat allotment download 2013, pgecet college allotments download 2013, download college allotments 2013 pgecet, ap pgecet mtech college allotments 2013, pgecet m.tech allotments download 2013, pgecet counselling allotments 2013, pgecet counseling allotment order download 2013
PGECET Allotment Download 2013: AP PGECET-2013 college allotments are available now. Candidates can download their respective allotments and others required documents like bank challans etc from APSCHE official website www.pgecet.apsche.ac.in
According to convener of PGECET, Prof A Venugopal Reddy, 34,500 seats have been filled against the 49,704 seats available in Mtech, MPharmacy and MArch courses in convener quota in the university and its affiliated colleges across the state.
The PGECET convener said out of 49,416 candidates registered for the first phase of counselling that ended on August 20, 48,831 candidates exercised the web options. Candidates in open category did not get seats while seats in various reservation quotas remained unfilled due to lack of candidates.
The PGECET convener asked candidates to download their allotment letters from their website – http://pgecet.apsche.ac.in and asked them to report at the colleges on or before August 28. Candidates are required to pay the tuition fees mentioned in the challan form at any branch of Andhra Bank before reporting at the colleges.
He also instructed the managements of colleges to upload the data of candidates who are reporting at their respective colleges in the PGECET website – http://pgecetcolleges.apsche.ac.in to enable them to issue the notification of second phase with details of vacancies.
Important Points to Note:
1. Download the challan form (if applicable) and pay the fee at any branch of Andhra Bank.
2. Report at the allotted college along with the provisional allotment letter and copy of challan (if applicable) on or
before 28th August, 2013.
3. Classwork commences from 2nd September, 2013.
4. Students who have been granted GATE/GPAT fellowship are not eligible for fee reimbursement.
5. Fee to be paid is semester fee taking into account the reimbursement of tution fee. In case of Pharm-D fee to be
paid is annual fee.
6. Maximum reimbursement of tution fee per annum (other than SC/ST) is Rs.57,000 for M.Tech/M.Arch,
Rs.1,10,000 for M.Pharmacy and Rs.68,000 for Pharm-D.
The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/DW/MW categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tution Fee(RTF)
subject to verification and Eligibility as per the orders of Government vide Memo No:6905-C/SW.Edn. 2/2010-
2,Dated:12/08/2011 of Social Welfare(EDN-2) Department.
Click here for Student-wise Allotment Download
Click here for College-wise Allotments Download
Incoming search terms:
- M tech seat allotment in 2013 (4)
- pgcet seat mtech allotment 2013 (2)
- pgecet 2013 admissions and provisional allotments (2)
- pgcet mtech college allotment (1)
- pgcet seat allotment order in 2013 (1)
- pgcet statistics of seat allotment 2013 (1)
- 2013 a p pgset allotments (1)
- pgecet 2013 seat allotment (1)
- pgecet apsche ac in 2014 (1)
- polycet allotment order date 2014 (1)