South West Railway Recruitment Notification 2013 for 1299 Posts
South West Railway Recruitment Notification 2013 for 1299 Posts, SWRRC Recruitment 2013, sw rrc recruitment notification 2013, south west railway group d notification 2013, sw rrc group d notification 2013, sw rrc notification 2013, south west railway group-d recruitment notification 2013, rrc hubli recruitment 2013, rrc hubli group d recruitment 2013, www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
South West Railway Recruitment Notification 2013: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), South Western Railway, Hubli open market recruitment notification 2013-14. SWR invites applications from the eligible Indian nationals and such other candidates declared by the Govt. of India to fill up 1299 vacancies of Trackman, Helper, Safaiwala, Porter, Hamal / Sweeper-cum-porter optg.
- Trackman (Engineering Dept): 621
- Helper/TMO (Engineering Dept): 104
- Helper Bridge / Engg. (Engineering Dept): 01
- Helper/Pway/Engg. (Engineering Dept): 13
- Helper/Works/Engg (Engineering Dept): 62
- Helper /Civil Engg. (RWF) (Engineering Dept): 16
- Helper/Mech (C&W) (Mechanical Dept): 129
- Helper/DSL/Mechanical Wing (Mechanical Dept): 03
- Helper/DSL/Electrical Wing (Diesel Shed): 06
- Helper/Elec (Electrical Dept): 55
- Helper/Elec (RWF) (Electrical Dept): 04
- Helper/S&T (Signal & Telecom Dept): 55
- Helper/S&T (RWF) (Stores): 02
- Helper/Stores (RWF) : 06
- Porter/ Hamal / Sweeper-cum-porter optg. Opending: 155
- Safaiwala / Medical (Medical): 62
- Helper/Mach/VWS (Workshope): 05
10th or ITI or its equivalent from a recognised university/board.
18 to 33 Years as on 01/1/2014.
Age Relaxation – Five years for SC/ST categories, Three years for OBC & Ten years for PWD categories is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Rs. 1800 Grade pay per month
For General and OBC: Rs.100/-
For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
Fee to be paid through Indian Postal Order from any post Office.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test, Physical Test and Medical Examination
How to Apply:
Cadidates need to fill up the application form in a prescribed format. Filled application along with required documents (Educational certificates, Caste) and appix recent passport photograph in a mentioned place and send it to the address below.
Assistant Personal Officer,
Railway recruitment cell,
on or before 28.10.2013
Click here for More Railway Jobs