JNTU Hyd Convocation 2014 – Notification for Original Degree Memo
jntu hyd convocation 2014, jntuh v convocation notification 2014, jntu hyderabad b.tech convocation 2014, jntu world b.tech convocation 2013, jntuh convocation application form 2014, how to apply for convocation jntuhyd, jntu hyd original degree application 2014, jntuh original degree memo notification 2014
JNTU Hyd Convocation 2014 – Notification for Original Degree Memo for B.Tech 2012-13 (on or before) passed out students. Apply online from convocation portal www.epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation. Application fee: 600/-
The V Convocation of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is likely to be held in the month of March 2014 (Actual date will be notified later). The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2012-2013 (i.e. on or before 15-02-2014) are hereby informed to visit the convocation registration portal epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation and submit application online mode on or before 28-02-2014 (those who have applied for degree in the Pre-Convocatoin mode should not apply for Convocation). The application fee of Rs. 600/- shall be accepted in online mode only (Those students who have already paid need not pay the fee. However, the registration is compulsory). For details refer to the above mentioned registrations portal. One helpline desk is made available at the Student Service Section (Ground Floor) of the Examination Branch. If any candidate needs clarification or help, he/she may contact the helpline desk (040-32517275).
The Degree Certificates of all the Bachelor Degree Courses, Master Degree courses, M.S. and M.Phil. degrees will be sent by registered post to the individuals to the address given in their online application. Gold medal receipt and Ph.D. degree scholars can receive their degrees in person at the convocation.
Update as on 28th Feb, 2014
Good news for you. JNTU Hyd has increased date to apply for Original Degree Memo (Convocation). Previously JNTUH announced that last dates to apply for convocation is 28th Feb, 2014. But due to technical issues website does not work properly. Many students faced a lot of problems and there are many students to apply still. On keeping this mind JNTUH has increased last date to 4th March, 2014.
1. Only Those candidates can apply for Convocation whose PC issued date is on or before July 31, 2014.
2. Scanned Copy of a Digital Passport size Photograph (.JPEG format) should be between 100-200 KB.
3. Scanned Copy of Identity proof (.JPEG format), size should be between 100-200 KB.
The List of valid identity proofs are as follows.
a. College Identification Card (Recommended).
b. Aadhar Card
c. Pan Card.
d. Driving License.
e. Voter Identification Card
f. Indian Passport.
4.Scanned Copy of Provisional Certificate (.JPEG format), size should be between 200-300 KB.
5. Students should furnish their Provisional Certificate NUMBER (Number that is above the serial no of PC).
6. Use MS PAINT to resize the image (or) Resize the Image If the image size exceeds the given limits.
Click here to Apply for JNTH V Convocation
Incoming search terms:
- epayments jntuh ac in/convocation 2014 (73)
- Jntuh Convocation 2014 (44)
- jntuh convocation (23)
- epayments jntuh ac in/convocation (18)
- jntu convocation 2014 (17)
- jntu convocation (13)
- jntu hyderabad convocation 2014 (8)
- jntu original degree 2014 (7)
- jntuh ac in/convocation 2014 (7)
- original degree jntu hyderabad 2014 (7)