NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
(An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of HRD)
Department of School Education and Literacy),
Government of India
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida, District GautamBudh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 201 309
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India, invites ON LINE applications through the link (RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS IN NVS – 2014) available on NVS website (i.e. www.navodaya.nic.in) from eligible Indian nationals for drawing a panel of candidates for filling up of the posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) & Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas located in various districts of the country.
Name of the Organisation: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Name of the post:
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
Number of posts: 973 posts
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): 514 posts
- Biology- 41 posts
- Chemistry- 51 posts
- Commerce- 25 posts
- Economics- 76 posts
- English- 53 posts
- Geography-33 posts
- Hindi- 51 posts
- History- 41 posts
- Maths- 84 posts
- Physics- 59 posts
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): 423 posts
- English- 88 posts
- Hindi- 65 posts
- Maths- 179 posts
- Science- 53 posts
- Social Studies-38 posts
Education Qualification: Candidate should have done Post Graduate M.Sc/Master’s Degree for PGT post and Bachlor’s Degree for TGT post.
- For PGT: Candidates must be maximum 40 years on 31st Jan 2014.
- For TGT: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years on 31st Jan 2014.
- For PGT Post: Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs.4800)
- For TGT Post: Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs.4600)
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s web-site at www.navodaya.nic.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 560/- (Rs. 500/- as application fee and Rs. 60/- as Bank Service charges) in the form of bank challan at the nearest Branch of Union Bank of India. No application fee is to paid by SC/ ST/ PH categories and women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
- Registration starts from: 01-02-2014- 28-02-2014
- Deposit the fee starts from: 01-02-2014- 01-03-2014
- Application submission closes on: 03-03-2014
- Download Admit Card Starts from: 31-03-2014
- Written Test: 27-04-2014
Click here for Official Notification
Incoming search terms:
- NVS employment notice (1)
- pgt recruitment 2015 in school siliguri (1)