STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2014
Staff selection commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for the recruitment of Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts. SSC CGL online application form registration will start from 18th January 2014. The last date of online application form registration of SSC CGL 2014 examination will be 14th Feb 2014. Commission will be holding Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 for recruitment to different posts for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification.
The Examination will comprise of two Tiers of Written Objective Type examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview/ Skill test, wherever applicable as per the Scheme of Examination. Posts have been placed in two groups, inter-alia,based on their Grade Pay and papers in Tier II examination/Interview. Preference for Posts, is to be indicated in the application. Candidates are requested to note that preference for Posts once exercised will be final. Request for change of preference will not be considered under any circumstance. For the post of Assistant in CSS, candidate shall have not more than three attempts unless covered by any of the exceptions notified by Government of India.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Exam: Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam
Scheme of the Examination: The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III: Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
Education Qualification: Graduate degree in any discipline from recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
How to Apply: The candidate can apply through online and offline mode of application and registration before 14 February 2014.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- only. (Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Tier-I and Tier-II Examination followed by Tier-III Exam.
- Application forms online registration will start from – 18.01.2014
- Application forms online registration will end on – 14.02.2014
- SSC CGL 2014 Tier I exam date – 27.04.2014 and 04.05.2014
- SSC CGL 2014 Tier II exam date – 30.08.2014 and 31.08.2014
Click here for Official Notification
- ssc online application (4)
- SSC CGL ADMISSION 2014 (3)
- staff selection commission (2)
- ssc mbbs notification 2014 (2)
- www ssc nic in (1)
- WWW ssc inter leval posts exam form date 2014 scale pay com (1)
- www ssc graduate leval exam 2014 dates (1)
- www 2014 ssc intar gov in com (1)
- bsnl recruitment 2014 notification andhra pradesh any graduation level (1)
- CGL entrance notification (1)