ANUCDE Distance Education Exam Notification 2013
ANUCDE Distance Education Exam Notification 2013, anucde exam dates 2013, anucde exam notification 2013, anu cde regular/supple exam dates 2013, anucde regular exam dates 2013, anucde examination notification 2013, anucde examination time table 2013, www.anucde.info, anucde examination schedule 2013, anucde regular exam dates 2013, anucde supplementary exam notification 2013
ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY
CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION
NAGARJUNA NAGAR – 522 510., A. P.
EXAMINATION NOTIFICATION – DEC – 2013
ANUCDE Exam Notification 2013: Distance Education Examinations for the students of Calendar Year-2013 batch, Calendar Year-2012 batch, Calendar Year – 2011 batch and the Supplementary / Betterment Examinations for the students of Academic year batches and other Calendar Year batches will commence from 05-12-2013, as per the schedule given below:
Schedule for payment of Supplementary / Betterment examination fee :
1 Last date for payment of Exam fee and for receipt of filled in applications
a. without late fee 28-10-2013 (Monday)
b. with a late fee of Rs.100/- 04-11-2013 (Monday)
c. with a tatkal fee of Rs.500/- at CDE office only 11-11-2013 (Monday)
2 Date of Commencement of Examinations: 05-12-2013
3 Practical examinations for PG / UG and other courses will be held after theory examinations: January, 2014
4 BBM / MBA / MCA Viva – Voce Examinations January, 2014
(1) Students must be in touch with their concerned Study Centres for the timings and dates for No. 3 & 4 above.
(2) Refer to www.anucde.info for complete details, Fee particulars and for Examination Application Form.
Regular Examinations :-
Students who have already paid the examination fee for December, 2013 examinations along with admission / tuition fee, need not pay again and hall tickets will be sent to study centres only and students must collect their hall tickets from the study centres or they can also download from www.anucde.info
Supplementary Examinations :-
The prescribed application form for writing backlog papers through supplementary examinations and the details of examination fee payable for various courses can be accessed from the CDE website: www.anucde.info and those who wish to write supplementary examinations from 5th December, 2013 must pay the prescribed fee as per the schedule shown above. Examinations will commence as per schedule without waiting for publication of revaluation results.
Students who wrote Academic year batch examinations in May, 2013 and wish to avail the facility of revaluation must know that the time required for receiving of applications for revaluation, evaluation by subject experts, processing and publication of revaluation results by the University, is not sufficient to allow these candidates to appear for supplementary examinations based on revaluation results, in the immediately ensuing Calendar Batch examinations scheduled from 05-12-2013. Such students can also pay the supplementary examination fee and apply for supplementary examinations without waiting for publication of Revaluation results. Calendar Year batch examinations will commence as per schedule without waiting for the publication of revaluation results of Academic Year batch examinations and vice versa.
Break of Study:-
UG / PG students must pay their II / III / IV year fee without any break. Those who could not pay their II / III / IV year fee as per schedule must apply for regularization of break period (within the maximum duration permitted for the course) by paying the specified fee. Such students must pay the prescribed examination fee for December, 2013 examinations and must submit the application for December, 2013 examinations.
Betterment Examinations :-
Eligible Candidates who wish to write betterment examinations within the maximum time permitted to improve their percentage of marks must receive the prescribed application form either from the study centres or can download from the CDE website : www.anucde.com and must pay the prescribed fee by way of DD and should send it to The Director, CDE, ANU as per the schedule shown above
ONE-TIME OPPORTUNITY : -
1. Candidates who have completed the maximum duration of course period including re-registration period from the date of joining the course are eligible to appear for the backlog subjects. Maximum duration of the courses concerned are given below
i) U.G. Courses of three years duration is nine(09) years P.G. Courses of two years duration is seven(07) years
ii) M.B.A Courses of three years duration is eight(08) years
iii) PG Diploma / One year courses / Certificate courses is five (05) years.
2. Candidates who want to avail the one-time opportunity are herby informed to appear for such backlog subjects with the existing syllabi which is now in force. The Old Regulation students as well as Lateral Entry students have also to appear and write their equivalent papers in the present syllabi only.
3. The candidates who have not paid the re-registration fee earlier should pay the re-registration fee along with the examination fee.
4. The examination fee particulars are as follows:
i) Single paper – Rs.1000/-
ii) Two or Three papers – Rs.2000/-
iii) More than three papers – Rs.2000/- + Rs.675/- per each paper.
5. Candidates have to pay the fee either by demand draft payable in SBI, ANU campus or Andhra Bank, ANU Campus or
Online Challan (SBI: 30036214420 code number: 4793 and Andhra Bank 150810011050058 code number: 1508) with its journal number and the original copy of the challan should be submitted to the CDE along with examination application.
1) Students are advised to submit the Examination applications directly to the CDE office at ANU before the due date and applications received after the due date will be rejected. 2) CDE will not entertain any delay in submitting applications either through post or through Study Centres. 3) Students will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall without hall ticket and identification card issued by CDE, ANU. 4) ID Cards & Hall Tickets will be sent to the study centres only and students must collect their hall ticket from the study centre or they can also download from
www.anucde.info or www.anucde.com or www.anucde.ac.in 5) The Prescribed fee must be paid by way of Demand Draft from SBI or Andhra Bank, drawn in favour of Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur. OR by way of online payment in CDE Fee collection Account No. 30036214420 in SBI or Account No. 150810011050058 in Andhra Bank and should send it with the Journal number to the
Director, CDE, ANU 6) Students must write the examinations in the centre allotted by the University only. 7) Students are not permitted to write different examinations at different places. 8) Examinations for M.Phil. / Ph.D./ M.Tech./ B.Tech. courses will be conducted in the University Campus only. 9) Those who wish to change the examination centre, due to unavoidable reasons, must seek the prior approval before 27th October, 2013 from the Director, CDE, ANU on payment of a fee of Rs.1000/- along with a requisition letter stating the reason for change. However, the decision of University is final in the allotment of examination centre. 10) Examination centre once allotted will not be changed. 11) University will declare the results and send the marks certificates to only those students who paid admission fee and Examination fee.
Click here for ANUCDE Examination Notification Download 2013
Ph: 0863-2346228, 2346258, 2346221, 2346255
Cell : 9490820973
Official Website: http://anucde.info