AP Ed.Cet 2nd Phase Counselling Notification 2013
AP Ed.Cet 2nd Phase Counselling Notification 2013, edcet final counselling 2013, ap b.ed 2nd counselling 2013, ap b.ed 2nd web counselling dates 2013, edcet final counselling dates rank wise 2013, ap ed.cet 2013 2nd phase counselling notification, ap b.ed final web counselling 2013, www.edcet.org, ap b.ed (edcet2013) admission counselling, edcet 2nd phase certificate verification dates 2013
Ed.CET-2013 ADMISSIONS Final Phase Notification for Web based Counseling
The qualified candidates of Ed.CET-2013 Examination who have participated can exercise the web options if required and who have not participated are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into B.Ed. Course for the academic year 2013-14 on the dates mentioned against their state wide rank and methodology in any of the helpline centers with all original certificates viz., (1) Hall Ticket, Rank card (2) Degree Provisional Certificates and Memorandum of Marks along with Pass Certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent (3) SSC (4) Study Certificates from 9th class to Graduation (5) Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Degree in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education, (6) Integrated Community certificate (7) Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O. in case of Non local candidates (8) T C (9) Income certificate and (10) Minority Certificate. All candidates have to pay processing fee at the time of certificate verification. The processing fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.200/- and Rs.400/- for others (non-refundable).
Schedule for AP Ed.Cet 2nd Phase Counselling Notification 2013 Certificate Verification and web options.
1) The attended candidates need to deposit their certificates with helpline centers.
2) Mere attending does not guarantee a seat.
3) The details of the various colleges and methodologies are available on website http://edcet.apsche.ac.in
4)The tuition fee for Government/University/Aided/Private colleges varies from Rs.2700/- to Rs.20,200/-[As per G.O.M.S.No.Education(S.E.GENL.II)Department, dated 27-09-2013] and a special fee of Rs.3000/-. Fee shall be paid after final allotment at the respective colleges.
5) The details of the tuition fee for private unaided colleges are available in the website
6) As per the Govt. Memo No. 6905-C/SW.Edn-2/2010-3, dated 12.08.2011 of social welfare department, “The Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be considered for Reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) subject to Verification and Eligibility as per the orders of the Government (Whose parental income is up to 2 lakhs per annum in case of SC/ST and Rs 1 Lakh per Annum for others).
Official Website: www.edcet.apsche.ac.in