AP LAWCET Counselling 2013 | PGLCET 2013 Counseling Notification
AP LAWCET Counselling 2013, PGLCET 2013 Counseling Dates, ap lawcet, ap lawcet counselling notification 2013, ap pglcet counselling dates 2013, www.aplawcet.org, lawcet certificate verification dates 2013, ap lawcet web counselling schedule 2013, lawcet 2013 counselling help line centres, ap lawcet (pglcet2013) online counselling notification, ap lawcet documents to submit for counselling, pglcet2013 counselling centres
AP LAWCET Counselling 2013: The qualified and eligible candidates of LAWCET/PGLCET-2013 Examinations are informed to attend certificate verification for Web counseling for admission into LLB-3years / 5Years, BBA LLB / BA LLB / B. Com LLB 5 years integrated & LLM courses for the academic year 2013-14 as per the schedule given below at any one of the Help Line centers.
HELP LINE CENTERS:
1. Nizam College, Basheerbagh
2. University College of Science, Saifabad
3. JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad
Warangal: Kakatiya University
Vishakapatnam: Andhra University
Guntur: Acharya Nagarjuna University
Ananthapur: Sri Krishna Devaraya University
Tirupathi: Sri Venkateswara University
Original Certificates to be submitted:
1. LAWCET- 2013 / PGLCET-2013 Rank Card
2. LAWCET – 2013 / PGLCET-2013 Hall Ticket
3. Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
4. Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
5. Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
6. Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
7. Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of A.P. / Non Local
8. Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
9. Transfer Certificate
10. Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2013)
11. Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
ELIGIBILITY FOR LAWCET – 2013 / PGLCET – 2013
3 – Year LLB / BL: Candidates should have passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
The candidates who have less than the prescribed percentage but have secured the same percentage or more on the aggregate in any PG Degree (Masters Degree) or B.Ed are eligible.
The candidates who have passed Degree examination by single sitting without undergoing three years course either through regular or private or correspondence and those who obtained the degree through open University directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible.
5 – year LLB / BL : Candidates should have passed 2 – year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks are any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
5 year BBA.LLB / BA.LLB: Same as 5 Years LLB/BL Course. Note: There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
LLM: Should have passed LLB / BL from a recognized University.
The applicants who have obtained 10 + 2 or Graduation / Post graduation through open Universities without having any basic qualification are not eligible into Law Courses.
Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.150/- (SC/ST) and Rs.300/-(others) at the time of certificate verification.
1. This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
2. Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
3. As per the Govt. Memo No. 6905-C/SW.Edn-2/2010-3 dated 12.08.2011 of social welfare Department, The Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be considered for Reimbursement of tuition fee(RTF) subject to Verification and Eligibility as per the orders of the Government.
4. Special category candidates (NCC / SPORTS / CAP / Physically Handicapped) are directed to attend at NIZAM COLLEGE, BASHEERBAGH, HYDERABAD for Certificate Verification on 22-10-2013 at 1: 00 PM for LLB 3years, LLB 5years and LLM.
Official Website: http://cetadm.apsche.ac.in/
Click here for AP LAWCET 2013 Official Notification Download