ICET 2nd Counselling 2013 | AP ICET-2013 IInd Phase Counseling
ICET 2nd Counselling 2013, AP ICET-2013 IInd Phase Counseling, icet 2nd phase counselling dates 2013, www.apicet.nic.in, ap icet Phase 2 counselling notification 2013, icet second counselling schedule 2013, ap icet 2nd online counselling dates rank wise 2013, icet 2nd counselling web counselling notification 2013, ap icet 2013 2nd counselling dates 2013, ap icet2013 II-phase counselling notificatoin dates
ICET 2nd Counselling 2013: Eligible Candidates of ICET-2013 are informed to exercise the options usin\g their old password and Login ID.No. (Scratch card) for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any, from Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below:
From Rank 1 to Last : 28.09.2013 & 29.09.2013
Note: All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. List of Help Line Centres will be placed in the website: https://apicet.nic.in on 26.09.2013.
Who can exercise options?
Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
Who have not secured seat so far.
Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
Who have not attended for Certificate verification earlier and who have taken back their certificates should get their certificates verified on 28.09.2013 from any Help Line Center and exercise options.
1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centers refer earlier Notification and website: https://apicet.nic.in
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. Allotments will be placed on the website on 30.09.2013 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details please visit: https://apicet.nic.in . It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding. Candidates who have reported in the colleges shall also verify whether their joining is updated by college or not by following the link “View joining details” in the Candidates Login and alert the colleges accordingly.
ATTENTION OF CANDIDATES
1. It is informed the Final phase of Option entry for eligible candidates is on 28.09.2013 and 29.09.2013 and allotments will be placed 30.09.2013.
2. The cut off date for reporting after final phase is 05.10.2013 and you are advised to report on or before cut off date. The Convenor is not responsible if you are not reported in time.
3. The request for the re-allotment after Final phase i.e. for change of college or course once again will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. If any candidate wishes to cancel his provisional allotment after final phase, they are advised to approach the Help Line Centres where they have deposited Certificates along with Original Receipt of Certificates on or before 05.10.2013.
5. Pending certificates
Incoming search terms: